Terms & Conditions
Please carefully review your shopping cart and ticket total prior to completing your order.
Ticketholder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to any event for which a ticket is issued and waives all claims against the ticket issuer, the event presenter or sponsor, or the owner of the facility, whether or not such claims arise from the negligence of any of the said parites. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules.
- It is your responsibility to check your ticket(s) for the correct event, date, and time; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified through our box office.
- Patrons of all ages must have a ticket to enter the auditorium. Please note that ticket prices and age categories vary per event.
- Tickets for accessible seating (including wheelchairs) on our platform area are available for purchase by phone or in person. When purchasing your tickets, please inform our box office staff if you require accessibility accommodations.
- Minors ages 13 years or younger must be accompanied by and seated next to at least one adult at an event.
- If an event offers special pricing for young children or infants, the price will be advertised, and a ticket must be obtained for entry into the auditorium. If there is no discount, a regular ticket must be purchased regardless of the age of infant or child.
- We ask that for the enjoyment of all patrons, please consider only bringing young children or infants to performances that are recommended for their age group.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable point in the event, at the discretion of theatre staff and management.
- Any patron interfering with the enjoyment of another individual during an event may be asked to leave without expectation of a ticket refund. Theatre staff and management reserve the right to refuse admission and/or re-admittance to anyone unable to comply with facility rules.
- If an event is cancelled, ticket purchasers will be notified of refund processing within 10 days of the cancelled event. This may change depending on the terms agreed between the event presenter/performer and the Sid Williams Theatre Society. Each event may be assessed differently.
- If you do not provide correct contact information at the time of purchase, it may affect the Sid Williams Theatre Society's ability to offer a refund.
- Tickets deemed lost or stolen may not be honoured.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the event schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser at the time of purchase. The SWTS is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- Offers/Discounts: Occasionally the SWTS or event presenters may have offers or discounts available. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. Pre-purchased tickets will not be refunded retrospectively.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please be aware that extra security measures (e.g. searches) may be implemented at any time.
- From time to time, official event merchandise may be available. The SWTS cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Any tickets won in contests or promotions cannot be put up for re-sale or exchanged for another day, performance or production. Tickets if found to break this rule will be cancelled immediately.
- Requests for ticket exchanges may be made by phone, email, or in person and will be accepted until the box office closes (up to 30 minutes following the event start time) on the day of the event. The patron that purchased the tickets must be the one to request the exchange.
- The event presenter reserves the right to refuse exchanges for an event.
Photography or Audio/Video Recording
- Photography or audio/video recording inside the auditorium by members of the audience is prohibited without permission from the event organizer or performers.