442 Cliffe Avenue
One block up the hill from the 5th Street bridge
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
Closed Sundays and Mondays
Open 1 hour before show time
Closed for Statutory Holidays
Charge by Phone:
The Ticket Centre accepts Visa and MasterCard
Toll Free: 1-866-898-TIXX (8499)
Phone: 250-338-2430 ext 1
Purchase Tickets Online:
Click the ‘Purchase Tickets’ button where ever you see it. Orders are secure and are processed immediately.
A $2 ($1.79 + HST) e-commerce cost recovery fee applies to all online orders and includes mailing (if time permits).
$ 2.00 per ticket ($ 1.79 + HST)
$ 2.00 per online order ($ 1.79 + HST) – This is an e-commerce cost recovery fee (includes mailing if time permits)
$ 2.00 per mailing order ($ 1.79 + HST) – This applies to phone orders where mailing is requested
**Ticket mailing is only available on orders purchased 10 or more business days prior to the event.
Each person (including infants) must have a valid ticket to enter a performance. We ask that for the enjoyment of all patrons, please only bring infants and children to events that are recommended for their age group.
EXCHANGES only, subject to the following conditions:
- An exchange is available for performances of the same name with different times/days.
- A service fee of $2 (incl. HST) per ticket exchanged will apply
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the date of the tickets you are holding. This provides the Ticket Centre the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- Exchanges can only be done in person with the original tickets. The patron that purchased the ticket(s) is the only patron that can exchange the tickets.
- At any time, the presenter or promoter of the performance can request that we do not permit exchanges for a performance.
Lost Tickets / Mail Delays
In the event that you have lost your tickets or they haven't arrived by mail, tickets can be reprinted for you when you arrive for the performance. You must be the original purchaser of the tickets for this service. ID may be required.
The Sid Williams Theatre Society DOES NOT offer information to the public about you or your tickets. If you are purchasing tickets as a gift, we can transfer those tickets to the recipient’s account so they are eligible for reprints of lost tickets, exchanges (as per the exchange policy above), or phone calls/emails when important information about the performance needs to be known (e.g. delays, time and/or content changes).