|Ticket Donation Requests|
The Sid Williams Theatre Society is a registered charitable organization and is proud to support our community each year by donating performance tickets for other charitable fundraising initiatives. Given the large number of requests we receive each season, donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
Those requesting donations must:
- Be a registered non-profit organization with a valid charitable tax number
- Have been operating in the Comox Valley for a minimum of 3 years
- Request the donation in writing
- Be able to demonstrate matching support from other community supporters
- Not conflict in any way with the SWTS mandate, constitution, by-laws, or policies
Preference will be given to organizations with current Sid Williams Theatre Society (SWTS) membership or a SWTS community partner.
Please follow the instructions on our Donation Request Form, which you can download here.
In order to allow sufficient time to review, all requests should be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event.
Donations will be made for select performances only and restrictions may apply. All ticket donations must be accepted as awarded (no cash value).
The SWTS is not bound to award any donations, and may at its absolute discretion reject a request for donation notwithstanding if the above conditions are met. A written response will be provided to all rejected requests for a donation over a $200 value.